Painting the exterior of your home will not only allow you to add curb appeal and personality to the outside of your home, but will also add a layer of protection to ensure that your home will look beautiful for years to come.
Making sure that all surfaces are prepped and painted properly will provide protection from sun and/or moisture damage and premature decay that happens over time.
• House will be pressure washed with an environmentally friendly bleach and water mixture to remove all dirt, mold, and mildew to prepare the surface to be painted
• All areas where loose, peeling paint is present will be scraped and sanded to ensure a smooth looking surface
• If any rot repair is needed, we will orchestrate a carpenter
• If desired, any rotting or cracked boards will be replaced
• All areas that were sanded to bare wood will be spot primed
• All gaps where the siding meets the trim will be caulked for a seamless appearance
• After all prep work is completed, one or two full coats will be applied to the body, trim, and doors. Paint can be applied by way of spraying, brushing, or rolling.
• All tools will be cleaned up and placed in a location specified by the homeowner
• Upon completion of the job, a walk through will be conducted with the homeowner to ensure complete customer satisfaction