As a painting contractor, safety is something we practice every day. In light of COVID-19, the following are additional measures that Granite State Painters is taking to protect our employees’ and customers’ safety:
· We are requesting that any clients who may be experiencing symptoms themselves postpone their estimate appointments or scheduled projects.
· Employees who are feeling under the weather have been instructed to stay home.
· Each of our crews and our office team are operating independently of one another to minimize contact - all employees have been instructed to keep a safe distance (6') between clients and other employees.
· Employees have been instructed to wash their hands and tools frequently.
· For the safety of our clients and employees, our crews have been instructed to temporarily stop handshakes.
· We are scheduling as many exterior projects as weather conditions will allow in order to minimize time inside of clients’ homes.
Our thoughts are with the community during this difficult time. While we are striving to minimize the financial impact to our team members and business as a whole, we are also committed to doing everything we can to protect public health and will update our website in the event of any significant changes. Our small business is reliant on a steady schedule of painting projects to stay viable, and we appreciate your support more than ever during these uncertain times.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this matter.
- Granite State Painters Team